- English Language
- Integrated Science
- Social Studies
The remedial school is made up of
- One year intensive remedial school for re-sitters
- Evening Special school for workers and adults
- Elective Mathematics
- General Agric
- Elective Mathematics or History
- Christian Religious studies
- Literature in English
- History or French
NB: General Arts students may also read physics in addition to Geography, Economics and Elective Mathematics.
- Business Management
- Elective Mathematics or Business Maths & Costing
- Graphic Design
- Picture Making
- Computer Science
All regular students are taken through compulsory computer software studies and by the end of the third year they are conversant with MS Word, Excel, Access, Page Maker, Corel Draw and PowerPoint.
Proficiency in English, French and German.